Why study in UK
High quality education
UK education is recognised by employers, universities and governments worldwide.
- Four of the top ten universities on the planet are in the UK –QS World University Rankings.
- UK research is ‘world leading’ and ‘internationally excellent’ – according to the most recentResearch Assessment Exercise in 2008, which produces quality profiles for universities and colleges by assessing research activity against agreed quality standards.
An interesting place to live
The UK is full of different cultures, historical landmarks and amazing events to keep you entertained.
- There’s a mix of cosmopolitan cities and countryside villages all over the four regions of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- You’ll find widely varied cuisine, strong transport links, famous music festivals and international sporting championships.
A range of handy advantages
You’ll get plenty of support at university – both with settling into your course and with costs.
- Courses in the UK are generally shorter than many other countries, helping to reduce tuition fees and accommodation costs.
- You might be able to work while you study too
The UK education system is flexible, so you can study in a way that suits your lifestyle and career aspirations. When you study in the UK you meet people from different nationalities, sharing their background ds and discovering new perspectives.
The benefits of studying in the UK
- The UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world and qualifications are internationally valued and recognised.
- The UK undertakes 5 per cent of the world’s scientific research and produces 14 per cent of the world’s most frequently cited papers.
- UK institutions offer flexibility of choice and enable you to blend academic and vocational courses of your choice.
- The teaching and study methodology used in the UK give you the freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence.
- As a student you get the opportunity to be taught by the world’s leading academics and experts; you also benefit from their constant academic support.
- UK degrees can be tailored to your interests and often include specialised modules.
- The UK is the home of English hence an ideal place to develop language skills and enhance employment prospects.