- 8 August 2016
- Posted by: admin
Sinceitsfounding, BİLGİ has attempted to establish a cultural and scientificcommunitythatpromotestolerance and respect for a diversity of individualswithdifferentlifestyles, beliefs and ways of thinkingwithin the framework of contemporaryuniversal values, whileat the same time maintainingstrongtieswith all segments of the society. BİLGİ communityincludes more thanstudents; italsoincludesfaculty, alumni, families, employers and neighboringcommunitieswhere BİLGİ islocated.
Being part of Laureate International Universities network, the foundingpremise of BİLGİ has become ‘to makeeducation more accessible and affordablesothat more studentscanpursuetheirdreams’. BİLGİ seeks to educate free-thinking, creative, intellectuallycurious and enterprisingindividualswhowillcontribute to a world in whichknowledgeis accessible to all and, indeed, in whichaccess to it has come to beseen as a fundamentalhuman right. BİLGİ holds a primaryresponsibility for providing, maintaining and furtherdeveloping an academicenvironment in whichbothstudents and facultymembers are able to engage in learning and the production of knowledgeat the highestlevel.
Studentsat BİLGİ benefitfrom the advantages of studyingat BİLGİ throughout and aftertheirstudieswithapproximately 200 undergraduate, graduate and associatedegree programs.
• can have a true international experiencethanks to the Laureate International Universites Network membership.
• canstudy, obtain a doubledegree or continue theirstudiesatundergraduate or graduate program levelsat more than 70 institutions in 25 countries.
• take part in social responsibilityprojects.
• workat non-governmentalorganizations.
• activelyjoin the works of 23 researchcenters and developprojects.
• participate in more than 1,000 scientific and cultural activitieseveryyearataward-winningcampuseslocated in the heart of the city.
İstanbul BilgiUniversityoffersitsstudents a trueuniversityexperience. Studentsat BİLGİ not onlyprepare for theirprofessional business lives but aimatdevelopingintoresponsibleindividualsthat are sensitive to theirenvironment, sharing the worries of theircommunity and making a contribution to the society.